Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i am new to this forum, my wife and i own a soon to be a year old golden retreiver / german shepherd mix named Remy. We are from Pennsylvania and got her at 7 weeks from a private owner, she was part of a litter of 12 puppies. All the puppies in the litter we all black, and she seemed the most laid back. We have tons and tons of pictures but here are a few.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments, she officially turned 1 year old today. She is a sweet girl, always loves to be around no matter where you go in or out of the house. She loves to chase our evil cat, lightning bugs, birds, and leaves. She does well with fetch, and she loves tug of war with her rope (on the 3rd one), and she loves her hard chew bones. Mostly what we have struggled with her was her pickyness with dry food, she seems to eat when she wants to. Our chocolate Lab we had before her was eating the food as you poured it out of the container, so we are not used to a dog not eating on a regular timed basis. We take her where ever we go for the most part, i like taking her to what stores we can and she loves the attention of other people and dogs, of course once you rub her belly she will flip on her back and want the complete rub down. She is crate trained, but she doesnt need it, we are now cageless 100% since she was 9 months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts