Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I'm Joe and my family and I are from Western NY (still winter!)

Below is Ollie. We just brought him home last night. He's 8 weeks old and smart as a whip if I do say so myself.
We're not new to dog ownership, but we are new to Goldens. Our late 'son' Zeb was a German Shepard so we're used to the larger size running around the house, and we didn't step into puppy-land completely unprepared. I hope!

I'm sure there are still a lot of things for us to learn... especially about the breed, and I'm looking forward to it. It wasn't by chance that we chose a Golden either... it was a mutual family decision. :)

I'm very impressed with the forum and the caliber of members here. I moderate a forum myself so I know the trials and tribulations one goes through seeking info on the internet. ;) I'm glad I found such a great place to share.

Joe, Paula, Evan and Ollie

Attachments

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Welcome Ollie and family....he is very cute. I can't belive Ollie hasn't helped himself an eaten that whole box of Iams puppy treats on the bottom shelf. My two would have :)

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Welcome to the bunch. There is a lot of knowledgable people here and some great picture takers... Looking forward to watching this cute little one grow up too.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
Welcome to the forum.......Ollie is adorable!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everybody!

Excuse the water dripping off my reply.... we just got out of the tub after Ollie's first bath.
:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts