Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry it took me so long to post pictures of my little Ollie, but we've been really busy since we got him.. We picked up my first like goldie boy Thursday morning, and he's been sooooo well-behaved. He's already 90% house-trained, and he's getting pretty good with 'sit' too. We are all amazed at how smart he is. I'm already head over heals in love with this little guy :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat :heartbeat

I'm trying to upload pictures of him, but it won't let me for some reason.. It's telling me there is some security issue.. Does anyone know how to fix this?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Did you try posting them using Photo Bucket? You can get a free account & it will size them correctly for the web also. I always post that way so can't answer you on the other.

PS Anxious o see your photos. Sounds like a great little guy.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Ahhhhh Very cute. Thanks you for sharing & welcome to the forum. Hope to see lots more photos as he grows.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
He is ADORABLE! My squealing just woke up the dogs! :) What a doll!

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
I usually don't post on these treads..too many he's so cute, or he's adorable, or I just want to hug him and on and on - but your little guy is all of the above and more. Those are some great shots - please keep 'em coming. Oliver...love the name...

Pete

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Oh....he is all of what everyone else has said...ADORABLE!! Love the 3rd pic.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Oliver is one super adorable little guy. Love his name too.

·
Registered
401 Posts
He is so cute. Pick him up and hug him for me. And, yes, Goldens are smart, sometimes too smart.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts