Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Sorry your girls have been dealing with hotspots.

That sure is a lot of dog hair..... I always wondered what it would be like having goldens in a pool, now I know.
a small dog’s worth!! Lol. I can only imagine the next day!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Well, we’re almost 8 months old!! Saturday will be officially her 8 month day!! One day she was smaller than Stella and two days later I said, “Whoa. I think you’re bigger!” And..she is. Definite more bone. A nice head. She’s turning out to be beautiful. I need to bathe her/trim up (lost my scissors) but I can’t imagine life without her. And stella!! As I’m typing this, she just jumped up next to me to cuddle. That’s her hardest adjustment right now is she wants to be in my arms resting her head on my shoulder and it’s not so easy to do now.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
She’s so gorgeous! Looks just perfect! They get big so quickly.

Logan jumps up beside me on the couch if I ask him if he wants a belly rub. Then he lets me hug him and lays down for one. He also likes running between my legs so i can lean over and rub his sides and hug him. If I get down on the floor, its definitely 1,000 kisses time. Lol

How much does Noelle weigh? I need to get Logan weighed soon to adjust his preventatives

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
She’s so gorgeous! Looks just perfect! They get big so quickly.

Logan jumps up beside me on the couch if I ask him if he wants a belly rub. Then he lets me hug him and lays down for one. He also likes running between my legs so i can lean over and rub his sides and hug him. If I get down on the floor, its definitely 1,000 kisses time. Lol

How much does Noelle weigh? I need to get Logan weighed soon to adjust his preventatives
Thanks. I think Noelle favors her dad a lot. And my Stella favors their mom. Their breeder showed me a pic last week when I met up with her of their parents and I said, “Oh my! I have a clone of each!!”

That is so cute about Logan! Especially the kisses. Neither girls are lickers. Last week I had been away for dentist/first hair appointment in 6 months and when I got home Noelle pinned me to the floor after I sat down. She climbed on me and just started licking me. Totally out of character but longest I’ve left her since covid!

too funny about him between the legs! Stella does that a lot. She’ll rub against your legs telling you she wants you to pet her!
We have been working on being “uninvited” on the sofa. Mostly because she can’t get to anyone coming in the house so she jumps on the sofa and the entry is beneath the living room (bi-level)

I’ve not weighed her. Our vet is still curbside and I really don’t like dropping her off. 🙁 She’s a lot more bone than Stella so she feels thicker. My guess is like 52? We just cut back her food after I saw her breeder last weekend! Their half sister (gorgeous) weighs 66 and I suspect Noelle is similar to her, so I am definitely going to have to be cognizant of Noelle’s weight more than Stella’s standard 1 cup kibble/8 oz raw.

101 - 111 of 111 Posts