Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Awwwww, that cuddled up picture is so sweet.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Our puppy class got pushed back. We were in two and now they both start in same week. So going to cancel the one because they only want 5 months and under and Noelle will be 18 weeks that week...plus, at this point my vacation is still on and I’d miss the last three classes.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,849 Posts
Our puppy class got pushed back. We were in two and now they both start in same week. So going to cancel the one because they only want 5 months and under and Noelle will be 18 weeks that week...plus, at this point my vacation is still on and I’d miss the last three classes.
Well that stinks........

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Dogs are kind of like “why are you always here?” Honestly don’t know if puppy class will happen. Ugh. Who knows when life will be normal again.

She’s growing!! Last Friday, we had an appointment with a highly sought after integrative vet here in PA. She was very impressed with her breeding line/how smart she is. She weighed in at 24.2 pounds and she’s Lean! 4 months this Sunday!

in the middle of all of this, my 96 yo Grammy passed so we are literally doing a private > 10 family thing Sunday with burial/military honors when this all settles down. Thankfully their dog sitter is going to come take care of them on the day.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Such cute pictures. My condolences for the loss of your grammy.

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,849 Posts
I'm sorry for the loss of your Grammy, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Great pictures, she's getting big so fast.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Thank you. Very weird times here for sure.

I am very impressed with the expediency and attention of the puppy. Stella is smart but she can be stubborn at times. Noelle is definitely a pleaser and very looking for direction. Very smart. We are working on tricks because why not?! So far, little miss understands:

place or get on
Paws up
Push ups
Hand signals
Fetch and bring right to feet and sit
Touch it
Stand
Jump
Find it

and we are working on placing treats on paws and leaving it go.

“stay” has been one of our new things and WOW. I’m so proud of her. She is doing so well. Stella stares at me like “really? This again?” 🤣

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Nice job Stella!

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #75

We are growing!! No idea on weight but she turned 5 months on Sunday. She’s my snuggle bug but my antagonist lol. She definitely rules Stella. Stella is so darn sweet that Noelle knows she will relent and do whatever Noelle wants. Noelle is my treat guzzler and Stella takes forever and has to go away so Noelle doesn’t steal her treats!!

Next week will be her first time swimming- I’m excited!! I think she’ll be my dock diver eventually!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
47,849 Posts
Noelle is so cute, she's growing into a pretty girl. She sounds like a lot of fun.
Love the pic of her and Stella,

Noelle will probably really enjoy swimmming.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Thanks!
We probably won’t go swimming until next week. She got her rabies shot today. The integrative vet wanted it after 20 weeks, so covid-19 made it easier to wait.

Since you can’t go in with her I was a little worried she wouldn’t go with the vet tech. But little Miss Personality walked in like a preschool kid beautifully! Never looked back! Lol. When they brought her back out, I asked the tech to put her leash on so I could grab the leash and have her sit while I held leash through window! And she did it great!!

we only had throw up when we pulled in our driveway! 😂 She was very Interested in the other dog waiting and even let out some little underbarks’ lol

37.2 pounds and her breeder just upped her to 2 cups x 2 a day. Makes my dog feeding schedule easier for sure!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Thanks!
We probably won’t go swimming until next week. She got her rabies shot today. The integrative vet wanted it after 20 weeks, so covid-19 made it easier to wait.

Since you can’t go in with her I was a little worried she wouldn’t go with the vet tech. But little Miss Personality walked in like a preschool kid beautifully! Never looked back! Lol. When they brought her back out, I asked the tech to put her leash on so I could grab the leash and have her sit while I held leash through window! And she did it great!!

we only had throw up when we pulled in our driveway! 😂 She was very Interested in the other dog waiting and even let out some little underbarks’ lol

37.2 pounds and her breeder just upped her to 2 cups x 2 a day. Makes my dog feeding schedule easier for sure!!!
Noelle is so pretty. I love the photo of her and Stella together in the towel.

I don't know what Logan will do when they try to walk him in. He's been doing so well with his loose leash walking, but today it was like total adolescence takeover. All the other times they've been carrying him, but he's starting to get bigger. We shall see. I will let them know to hold on. It makes me nervous to turn him over to some tech to walk him in because there's a busy road nearby.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Thank you! Noelle is starting to look like a giraffe and from the side I don’t know who’s who. I told their breeder tonight I’ll see Noelle next to me and then look and say Noelle and it’s Stella!!

side by side...I think Noelle will be slightly taller.

Noelle here but they both got it from their gramma!!

Ummmm Stella’s barking, protect me!

61 - 80 of 106 Posts