Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing MacKenzie, Brady's new sister. We drove 3 1/2 hours to Dirk's Fund, and thanks to Mary, we were able to take her home. Brady and she have been wrestling nonstop. She is just all energy, and is quickly learning her boundaries. Brady is willing to share everything but our kitten.

It so cute how she looks to Brady to figure out what to do.

Hopefully she will sit still long enough to take some better pictures.

Thanks Mary and thanks Dirk's Fund. They have a beautiful, clean facility and it is very obvious from meeting the foster parents and volunteers that the dogs are very loved.

Now I am off to Petco to buy more toys and Natures Miracle! :)

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
She is so cute!! Congratulations!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
:wavey: and welcome from me and Hank

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
She reminds me of a little fawn--so cute! Love the name--will you nickname her Mac? That is my golden's nickname too! It's a boyish athletic name and it suits her perfectly and I think it suits your golden too!

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Congratulations to you and your family on your new addition! I'm so glad Mary could help you in your quest to find the perfect pup.

I tried to remove the red eyes for you. All of your girls are beautiful and they have such caring personalities like their Mom!

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
She is very, very cute! I'm sure she will bring lots of laughs and smiles to your family.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! I am so happy about this I could scream! Another huge win for GRF and Dirk's! Awesome job, MARY!

And WELCOME HOME MACKENZIE! (You're lucky she came with a cute name!)

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Congratulations on your new addition - McKenzie is beautiful! It's great that she and Brady are already getting along so well - can't wait for more pictures.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is beautiful and I think your daughter is in love with her. It is nice that Brady is showing her the ropes and being a great big brother. Glad that Mary was able to find you a furever friend.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
There's that sweet girl! I glad to hear her and Brady are doing well. I figured after watching them together at the shelter playing there would be no problems. It was very nice meeting Marie and her family. Everyone loved Brady and commented on how well behaved the girls were. Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
She is just so Adorable! :smooch: Congratulations on your new baby girl! :) They are a wonderful Rescue. I have a friend who adopted her Golden boy from them almost 1 1/2 years ago. She said also, they were just SUPER!!

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Congratulations to you and your family Marie!!!!! That is one lucky pup to get a forever home with you all! So happy to hear that Brady has a little sister now!!! She is just darling!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
She is just so Adorable! :smooch: Congratulations on your new baby girl! :) They are a wonderful Rescue. I have a friend who adopted her Golden boy from them almost 1 1/2 years ago. She said also, they were just SUPER!!
That friend would be Lindy right?????

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi Marie :wavey: It's wonderful to see that Brady has a little sister to play with now :woot2: :banana:. She's adorable! How old is she?

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
How cute. Handsome Brady will make a great big brother to MacKenzie. They will make a fine looking pair of goldens strutting down the street.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts