Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were able to pick up Kira yesterday afternoon! She's had a great first night and morning. She's eating fine, pottying outside and has done well with Jack and Chloe. Jack is very gentle with her and Chloe keeps trying to play with her. Chloe is very interested in her and spent a majority of the evening staring into Kira's crate as she slept. Not in a nervous way at all, it was like she felt she needed to watch over her or something. Pretty cute.

This morning she walked around the circle in our community (probably 1/10 of a mile, not big) on a leash and ran around the backyard chasing leaves. It was actually hard to get pictures of her today because she kept running over to me every time I tried to take a picture!

Here she is!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
She is beautiful. Can we have pictures of her with her brother and sister when everyone slows down a bit?? ;)

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Oh how cute and beautiful she is !! This is such a fun part of getting a puppy, the first few weeks when everyone is getting to know each other. I can not tell you how disappointed I am that we weren't able to get together for this. I know I will being seeing her soon, but this is such a special time. I know you will take tons of pics to share with us, we can hardly wait. Jordan is so excited about playing with Baby Kira and Baby Skye in the snow!!!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
OMG she's GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun with that little one I am so happy to hear it's going so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Wow, she is gorgeous!! Again, love her name!

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Hah! I have been eagerly awaiting these photos! The profile shot of her is especially beautiful.

·
Registered
304 Posts
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes me want a puppy so very bad!!!!! How old are your others? I really want to wait til Bear is about 4 to get another...it is so hard when we loose them (our lab lasted til almost 12) and I want that far apart with their ages!!! But, I want Bear to still be playful & not old either.

thanks!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
she is simply adorable!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Kira is beautiful. Congratulations on your new addition to your family. I'm sure Jack and Chloe will be a good big brother and sister. Only a few more weeks now and my puppy will be home, too.

This is such an exciting time. Please take lots of pictures.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts