Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I posted pics of her in a different thread but I wanted to make her an "official" one. This is our 8 week old, Holly, we just got her on Friday. Boy is she the cutest thing! She's VERY smart, already taught her "sit" and "come"-in under 5 minutes! She LOVES food and her sister, Daisy, our 5 year old Pomeranian. Poor Daisy still doesn't know what's going on and is kind of scared of Holly. Daisy was best friends with Rosie, our 12 year old golden retriever who passed away last January. I know Daisy will come to love Holly just like Rosie, but maybe after her puppy energy settles down a bit!

Our last name is Gardner and we coincidentally have named all of our pets after plants/flowers-Aspen, Tiger Lily, Rosie, Daisy-- so we decided we just had to make this puppy's name fit in! We went through a few different names, Ivy, Sunny (Sunflower), finally decided on Holly after much debate. I think it suits her well since we got her a week after Christmas and she's our first winter puppy!

She's very quiet most of the time, haven't heard her bark once yet (fingers crossed!) But she doe cry a lot at night when we put her to sleep. Anyways, I'll be taking PLENTY of pictures to watch her grow up!

her "big" sister, Daisy

she loves her michigan state pillow!

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
So adorable!!! I love the one of your other dog sniffing her like "What is this?" Too funny! You must be very proud! :)

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
What a pretty, precious little girl! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! And yes, def MSU fans, I graduated last May, my younger sister goes there, both my parents go there, I was on HC court 2010-2011, sister is on the cheer team.. yeah we're big state fans lol :)

And yes, it was quite a game, but I would have preferred it to be at the Rose Bowl

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Oh my GOSH she is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your new pup! I love the name Holly :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts