Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Kristy
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:--heart: I am head over heels in love!!! I wish all of you could see in person how wonderful and sweet Duncan is. I flew home with him Monday night and that went really well... I was a little nervous about it after I witnessed how loudly he could squall during the car ride to the airport. Fortunately my plane was slightly delayed and it gave me extra time outside with him to wear him out and give him plenty of time to potty. He slept the whole flight right under my feet. :)

Anyway he has had his vet check.... I adore my vet and he gave Duncan rave reviews, so I feel so much better just knowing that all is well with him.

He has settled in and has really woken up and is making himself right at home. I am sure you will all be shocked to know his favorite toy appears to be a tiny tennis ball... seeing him pounce on it when he goes in for the kill is the best. He is actually bringing toys back to me when I throw them.

I'll post more photos when I get them loaded...

Attachments

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
What a CUTIE PIE!!! I'm glad that your flight home was great :) It would drive me crazy having a sleeping puppy at my feet, I would want to take him out to play the entire flight home :)

·
Registered
869 Posts
Well congratulations on the new addition. Glad the flight went well.
My BIL had a dog named Duncan & I always thought it was a cute name.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Adorable

Duncan is just precious!

How exciting-please enjoy every minute!!

Where did you get Duncan?

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Duncan is a cutie. Looking forward to more pics and updates.

·
Registered
304 Posts
How precious!!!! Welcome Duncan! Love the name too!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Congratulations!! Can't wait for more pictures. Enjoy!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition. He is a cute little pupper. It is easy to see how you fell in love. Glad the flight went smoothly. Looking forward to lots more pictures.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Duncan is a cutie! I must have missed your joining the forum...I try to keep a list in my mind of all the people from SC. I'm in Simpsonville.

Where did you have to fly to to get him?

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I love his face! What a cutie. Cool name too. Congratulations!

·
Registered
958 Posts
Welcome to your forever home Duncan!!!! Following in the footsteps of Baxter, you have some big shoes to fill....but I'll bet you will have no problem doing that....you are already off to a great start.

Congratulations Kristy...you're home is once again golden....just like it's supposed to be.

Thanks for sharing him with us....it's going to fun watching him grow.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
What a cutie! Congratulations. You have so much fun ahead of you. Please be careful with those tiny tennis balls. It is easy for them to swallow them and get them stuck in their throat. My BIL's niece lost her golden that way. Enjoy!

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
welcome home, the two of you!!!I was already avidly scanning the forum for him! He's cute, cute, cute!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
What a cutie pie. Have fun, puppyhood flies by!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
what a handsome little fella - congrats! can't wait to hear more about him. enjoy!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
what a cutie-pie! And just look at that tail wag!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
He's adorable. I could, quite possibly, break my 'no fly' rule if I could get one as cute!

Best wishes for a happy, healthy and long life with your new parents, Duncan! Welcome home!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts