Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Introducing Chloe!!!

1517 25
Hello my friends! Many of you gave me tremendous support when my family tragically lost our beloved Samantha while we were on vacation back in August. :no: She will FOREVER be in our hearts! I believe that Sammy has led us to where we are now. In two weeks we are welcoming home 8-week old Chloe, a GR, of course! I am attaching a few pictures of the litter. I look forward to hearing from everyone, and for your continued support, and wonderful advice!:love:

Leslie

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
599 Posts
Congratulations and those are beautiful puppies! A puppy can heal broken hearts pretty quickly. Keep the pictures coming for the rest of us to enjoy.

·
Registered
43,190 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby. Do you know which one of those cuties is going to be yours? No matter which one they are so cute. I know that Sammy is smiling down on you and smiling because you are sharing your love with another baby. And I bet she will be there to teach Chloe little things to remind you of her.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congratulations! When was Chloe born? I'll be bringing home my little girl in 2 1/2 weeks, she was born on October 15th. Do you already know "who" Chloe is, in that beautiful basket?
OMG, Chloe was born on October 15th too!!! Not sure which one will be ours yet. Time sure is dragging...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.