Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my friends! Many of you gave me tremendous support when my family tragically lost our beloved Samantha while we were on vacation back in August. :no: She will FOREVER be in our hearts! I believe that Sammy has led us to where we are now. In two weeks we are welcoming home 8-week old Chloe, a GR, of course! I am attaching a few pictures of the litter. I look forward to hearing from everyone, and for your continued support, and wonderful advice!:love:

Leslie

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Congratulations. What a beautiful little of perfect puppies. You must be so excited. Looking forward to those homecoming pictures.

·
Daisy-Broken Heart Healer
595 Posts
Congratulations and those are beautiful puppies! A puppy can heal broken hearts pretty quickly. Keep the pictures coming for the rest of us to enjoy.

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Oh, I'm so very happy for you! Beautiful puppies!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Wow, that is one totally cute litter of puppies. Congratulations - I'm so happy for you (and jealous that you get puppy breath).

·
Registered
84 Posts
Beautiful pups, they look like they'll be quite light in color. I love thier faces, great expressions. Do you mind my asking who the breeder is? A kennel name perhaps?

Thanks.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congratulations on your new baby. Do you know which one of those cuties is going to be yours? No matter which one they are so cute. I know that Sammy is smiling down on you and smiling because you are sharing your love with another baby. And I bet she will be there to teach Chloe little things to remind you of her.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
What a beautiful litter. I bet you're counting the days.

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Congratulations! When was Chloe born? I'll be bringing home my little girl in 2 1/2 weeks, she was born on October 15th. Do you already know "who" Chloe is, in that beautiful basket?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Congratulations! When was Chloe born? I'll be bringing home my little girl in 2 1/2 weeks, she was born on October 15th. Do you already know "who" Chloe is, in that beautiful basket?
OMG, Chloe was born on October 15th too!!! Not sure which one will be ours yet. Time sure is dragging...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts