Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been on the forum for a while but now am back on now that we have found Cappy (short for Cappuccino). After 5 years of being without a golden, it sure is nice to have one again. Cappy will be 4 months old in a few days and sure has stolen our hearts.

Cappy has been easy to train as he is very highly food motivated. (Yeah, swallowed a raw chicken wing tip this evening-- NOT during training-- so we are on wing tip watch tonight.)
Cappy.jpeg

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Cute boy. Welcome back. I went 4 years without one and became a crazy lady who chased people down to the street to pet their Golden Retrievers and cried about how much I missed having one. It was bad.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cute boy. Welcome back. I went 4 years without one and became a crazy lady who chased people down to the street to pet their Golden Retrievers and cried about how much I missed having one. It was bad.
Haha, that was me! Hubby and I would say, 'Goldie alert," when we spot one while walking or in the car and of course, like you, also asked owners of golden(s) if I could pet their dog. Still adjusting to puppyhood after 15 years. Cappy is breaking us all in (in a good way).

·
Registered
230 Posts
Awww Cappy is adorable and I love his name/s! My Archie will be 4-months old on the 18th and is very similar in color. Also, like Cappy, Archie lives for mealtimes and will do absolutely anything I ask of him for a piece of kibble (LOL)!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome back to the forum. Cappy is a good looking fella.....we've lost a few goldens over the years and never made it that long before getting the next one. But it sure is different during the in between times....always feels like something's missing

·
Registered
111 Posts
He is good looking boy. I would never make it that long without a golden.

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,538 Posts
Aww welcome back. Cappy is a handsome boy!
I have a girl (Wren) almost the exact same age

1 - 9 of 9 Posts