Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I joined this forum about 2 weeks ago and was just reminded that I have not made an intro post yet.

To be upfront I don't own a golden retriever, I just love the breed. I currently have a lab and a flat coated retriever mix. I get questions of the FCR wondering if she's a lab/GR, however the shelter she came from says FCR so that's what I'm going with.

I hope that you don't mind a non-golden owner posting occasionally, so far I've found this board to be quite entertaining and I'd like to stick around if you don't mind.

Thanks.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
LOL ...All are welcome here on GRF. We also love pictures of all breeds. Please make yourself at home here and feel free to post often.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the forum,
We love all dogs and other animals so not having a golden doesnt matter. The only requirement is to post a picture of your pups. We have some members here that have FCR, they are great dogs too.

·
Administrator
16,477 Posts
Welcome to the board. As said earlier we would love to see pictures of your dog. We hope you stay and enjoy it here.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Intro Post - Now with pictures

Ask requested pictures!

The first one is Molly my 6 year old lab, yes I do have her on a diet and so far she's lost 6 pounds in the last 2 months.

The second is Lily at just under a year, she loves mud...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I can't seem to get either the photos posted or to edit my last post. I'll try again.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Welcome!!! I cant see the pictures either...and we LOVE pictures here!!

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
great looking dogs!! :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts