Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am searching for the best dog food for my new puppy. i've heard good things about Innova brand, does anyone know if that's the best one out there? any suggestions on treats as well? i'm trying to bring her up on all natural products. thanks for your help!

hunter

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
My goldens do well on Innova- it's a little high calorie, but we have glossy coats and no ear infections,allergies or hot spots.

·
Registered
529 Posts
We feed Bailey Innova Large Breed Puppy and she seems to be doing well on it. The only strange thing we've noticed is that each time we buy a new bag she has soft stools the first few days (not sure what that is about!). But, no problems otherwise. Good luck! :)

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Innova is a very good food..... some other good brands are Eagle Pack Holistic, Fromms, Natures Variety (off the top of my head...there are many others).. so if she should not do well on one, there are other very healthy choices.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
One thing that someone else mentioned.... be aware of calorie counts. She will probably need less food on a Innova because it is quite caloric. They have a great website where you can see nutritional analysis, calorie counts, ingredients etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts