Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I'm a fan of West Paw for less destructible toys, although my last girl who was a hard chewer did destroy some of their things.

I've never had a dog chew through or chew apart a lacrosse ball. Piper loves them and my last girl did too (and she never ate through solid rubber. They are easy to throw, have a lot of bounce, and can also be used to target pressure points w/ massage if you lay on them!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Gunner has a favorite ball that I'm hunting a replacement for. We have one of the West Paw ones but its very heavy. I need to look these up and see if any will replace Gunner's favorite that is slowly falling apart.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
We really like the rubber chuckit balls, which we get for $3.99/2 pack on Amazon. They are very durable, they float, and our big chewer has only ruined a few. Better yet, if I lose one in the field, I am not out too much money. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Great list. I specifically prefer orka tennis ball. It's Bernard's fave and he loves to chew on it. Though there's no such thing as indestructible toy especially for goldens, orka lasted long enough for its price. I think it's worth it for $20.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts