Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am exhausted in my search of a reputable retriever breeder having searched NJ, PA, DE and NY. Willing to go further if needed but I am coming here for help . I see a lot of threads saying how there are so many reputable breeders out there and the ones people request review of, nothing but negatives. If there are so many , Please provide breeders names/ websites in this area :)
Thank you!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi all, I am exhausted in my search of a reputable retriever breeder having searched NJ, PA, DE and NY. Willing to go further if needed but I am coming here for help . I see a lot of threads saying how there are so many reputable breeders out there and the ones people request review of, nothing but negatives. If there are so many , Please provide breeders names/ websites in this area :)
Thank you!
Laura Way - CT
Jane Zimmerman - CT
Tangleloft - MA

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Your best bet is to use the "Search community" field at the top of the forum to search on things like "Breeders NY" to see who has been recommended or warned against before. Also, most local Golden Retriever Clubs have a breeder referral person who may give you some leads. You can find a list of clubs at the GRCA website.

Here are a few threads I found that can get you started. If the breeders mentioned in these threads don't have what you are looking for, they should be a able to point you to other reputable breeders in your area.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
@Administrator i just noticed this thread was posted in the Jokes and Laughs section of the forum. Could you move it to a section where it might get more views?

Reactions: GoldenDude
1 - 6 of 6 Posts