Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sienna found her own black and white dog to play with! I couldn't help think of Harry LOL.

We had new neighbors move into the rental house 3 doors down. Young couple...we saw they had a dog... I only caught glimpses as they moved in, but went out and asked if I could meet him LOL. They laughed- he is a rescue, looks like a Border Collie mix... almost a year old.

DH put Sienna on a long lead to meet him out front... she was a bit timid at first, but was soon running around playing chase. We then brought them into our backyard- it was raining, but the two of them were running around in circles having a grand old time!! I can't tell you how excited I am on how she behaved, especially when we've had these issues with her being so nervous and barking to back off.

This dog "Tough" or "Tuff" (another Tough dog!) was doing all these play bows and barking to get her to play. It was wonderful.

I know... no pictures, but I think the neighbors would've though we had gone off the deep end, and it was raining quite a bit. I will try and sneak a few next time.
:--big_grin:

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Oh how great!! And the best part is, I'm sure there will be lots more playdates if they've moved into the neighbourhood! (Next time, I know you'll have your camera handy ;))

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is wonderful that Sienna has her own pup to play with. I am sure there will be more playdates so you can get us some pictures then. Cant wait to see pictures of Sienna's new friend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts