Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had our third kinderpuppy class last night. He's doing SO good! He was a model student learning heel and sitting, downing, and staying. He's one of the youngest in the class so it makes me so proud. The instructor was most impressed by his recall though. They were in puppy play time and he was heavy into wrestling with another puppy when I said "Winchester, come!" He didn't even pause. He stopped and RAN to me. I've been working hard on his recall to make it rock solid so I was thrilled!

He did have one accident during class and peed in the middle of the floor. That was fun cleaning it up while all the other owners watched me. :doh:

Anyway, I just had to brag a little about my boy. :D Thanks for letting me.

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
Wow - rocket recalls are such a great thing to be able to brag about!! Congratulations

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Yay, that is awesome that he is doing so well in class. Especially his great recall! Don't worry too much about the pottying, it is a puppy kindergarten after all!

I love the new sig line too! Hmmm I think I need to make a better one!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
WHOO HOOO!!! WTG Winchestersonfieldville! (I love saying it!)

Good for you that all of your hard work training him is paying off :) Keep it up Winchester!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Congrats to you and Winchester!! :) Especially for the great recall when playing with the other puppies.

Cody peed in his puppy class also, 3 out of 6 classes :doh:.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts