Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Sweet! I hope you're not making that journey for a long, long time Steve. Wonderful to see that welcoming committee though!

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I second that not yet! You do such a wonderful thing in making our kids eternally in the sunset!! Thanks so much for all that you do for those grieving!

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,715 Posts
I see Lucky too I think. 1st golden on the lower right hand side.

Thanks for posting this. I miss him everyday especially when Buddy is a monster.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
What a beautiful picture. I know my girl is waiting there too.....

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
You will be greeted by many, may dogs but hopefully not for quite a while yet ! My forever ones will be right there with the others greeting and thanking you for helping ease my grief when they journeyed on over. And then they will wait for our reunion!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,628 Posts
That's a beautiful site to see. If I wonder if that's my Red dog in the front row- it would be just like him to be right up in front.

·
Administrator
16,476 Posts
Since my Lyndi was not the most social dog, when that day should come for me, I will have to search for her probably at the rear of all those dogs.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,628 Posts
Since my Lyndi was not the most social dog, when that day should come for me, I will have to search for her probably at the rear of all those dogs.

I have a feeling when the day comes, she will know you're there. She will come running up to you even if she's in the back. In the meantime, she's patiently waiting for you.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
it's so beautiful it makes me cry. The gorgeous photo you did of my Toby with the sunset is very, very special to me, thanks again.
I hope you stay on "our" side of the bridge for a long time!

Reactions: Goldens4us

·
Registered
196 Posts
Buddy is the one on the right, in the front. He never really bonded all that much with other dogs, just people. He is there waiting for me. My hope is that he has just been resting, full of wonderful dreams, until we meet again. Just like I last saw him, whispering how much I loved him.

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Steve

Steve

Thank you for doing this picture-it makes me cry, too!
You are such a wonderful and giving person!!
I know that Smooch and Snobear are there somewhere!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Everybody else has already said what i've been thinking

Thank you Steve for caring

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Everybody else has already said what i've been thinking

Thank you Steve for caring
They were my thoughts as well Jan
And i know my Sadie & Meggie will be waiting for me along with all my other dogs at the bridge.

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
Well, at least I'm not the only one it made cry. I thought something was wrong with me. Of course, could it be that on Saturday it's been 2 years, TWO YEARS, since we helped our Dukee over the bridge?

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts