Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum today. My name is Dave, and I'm one of the online admins on a couple of automotive forums. Won't post which ones so a not to have a shameless plug for other sites. :p:

I have a 12.5 year old blond baby named Rosie. I've already posted pics of her in the Senior forum. I'm looking for tips and tricks to make her final years as smooth and trouble free as I can. Only thing is that way too many of the threads there are nothing but sad. :(

I have had two very wonderful, wonderful goldens over the last 25 years, and I can't imagine ever going without one of these incredible dogs for very long. :wavey:

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Dave

Dave

Welcome to you and Rosie and I really hope you stick around here.
you will find much support!!!!!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will find lots of useful advice here at GRF. I'll go look for the pictures you posted.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh wow. I just scanned through the "Golden Rainbow Bridge" forum!!

:--sad:

I still mourn my first Golden, JJ, and its been 15 years she's been gone. She was naughty, sneaky, loving, liked to get even, pulled naughty tricks on my wife, and was the greatest dog ever. She was also my dog and my constant companion for 9.5 years. :(

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
I think Rosie is going to be one of my favorite girls......

I lost "my" old man (13) in January -- he always & forever will be my magic dog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts