Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I can't imagine reading this forum for a year, and not saying anything LOL. I would not be able to keep my mouth shut that long. :)
I was thinking the very same thing!.....:uhoh:
Not making a ref to your mouth!.... But mine, I wanted to clear that up real fast. Just remember "I'm NOT laughing at you.... but with ya!;) :p:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Actually I haven't been reading for a year. I looked at it and read advice when we first got Kody and I didn't think I would make it another day! I tried a few times to join but always seemed to have computer difficulty. Just the past week or so I started looking again and thought it would be fun to join in.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Actually I haven't been reading for a year. I looked at it and read advice when we first got Kody and I didn't think I would make it another day! I tried a few times to join but always seemed to have computer difficulty. Just the past week or so I started looking again and thought it would be fun to join in.
You sound a lot like me. I lurk on several forums but have a hard time joining in. These golden retriever people are just great. So please feel free to post away. Your two are very gorgeous by the way. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts