Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

I'm looking for....

748 views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Susan6953 
#1 ·
I'm looking for dog Christmas decorations! I used to have these fancy thingies (made out of cloth) that slipped right over my dogs' collars. They were like a long, skinny tube that fit over the collar so that the tags would still come through. I'm sure I'm not describing this well.

But anyway, I'd like to find some type of collar decoration for my dogs. I've seen Christmas collars at Petsmart, but I don't want a whole new collar - just something that they can wear over the collar that is festive and pretty.

I thought of ribbon, but that will get yecchy pretty quick. I've thought of making the long tube like things, but well, I'm just not crafty!

Anyone come across some cute doggie Christmas decorations?

Kris

#5 ·

This cover is just slipped over Liberty's regular Lupine collar...

Is easy to make collar cover...Im not known for my sewing skills...... This was just straight-line stitching :)

#9 ·
I'm looking for dog Christmas decorations! I used to have these fancy thingies (made out of cloth) that slipped right over my dogs' collars. They were like a long, skinny tube that fit over the collar so that the tags would still come through. I'm sure I'm not describing this well.

But anyway, I'd like to find some type of collar decoration for my dogs. I've seen Christmas collars at Petsmart, but I don't want a whole new collar - just something that they can wear over the collar that is festive and pretty.

I thought of ribbon, but that will get yecchy pretty quick. I've thought of making the long tube like things, but well, I'm just not crafty!

Anyone come across some cute doggie Christmas decorations?

Kris
I just saw something similar to this in the Dr. Fosters and Smith Catalog. I don't believe the went over the collar but appeared to be a Dog Neck Christmas Scrunchie!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.