Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Eli's Mommy
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from Jacksonville Beach, FL, everyone! :wavey:

I am beyond excited to share news with everyone that after waiting somewhat patiently for 1 year, the breeder I was anticipating has just confirmed that the pups will be born in September!! I had been getting the run-around with many breeders for waiting lists and such, and I am very excited that my first pick breeder has informed me and confirmed I am on the list for a male and ready to go home in December! Just thought I would share, and I will post pictures as soon as I can :)

Sweet puppy breath!! xoxo

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Who did you decide on??? :)

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,725 Posts
Congratulations on your pup, I know you must be extremely excited.
Hope the time passes by quickly for you.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your little guy.

·
Eli's Mommy
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone! I am grateful to share the news with my online Golden friends :) Non-golden people just don't understand ;-)

·
Registered
202 Posts
That's so exciting! I saw that you live in Jax Beach. I live in Ponte Vedra and will be getting a puppy December/January as well. I went with Lakewood Golden's (Paula Veibl) down in Melbourne. :) Maybe we can have playdates with the pups when they get here!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
That's so exciting! I saw that you live in Jax Beach. I live in Ponte Vedra and will be getting a puppy December/January as well. I went with Lakewood Golden's (Paula Veibl) down in Melbourne. :) Maybe we can have playdates with the pups when they get here!

Congratulations!

Would this happen to be a Ranger x Sadie puppy? I have 2 from Paula and good friends with her :)

Good Luck!

Reactions: EChoe88

·
Registered
202 Posts
Would this happen to be a Ranger x Sadie puppy? I have 2 from Paula and good friends with her :)

Good Luck!
Are you Kelli? Paula was telling me all about you and your pups! It'll either be a Ranger x Sadie or Lexi x Ranger(I think). I am so excited!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Are you Kelli? Paula was telling me all about you and your pups! It'll either be a Ranger x Sadie or Lexi x Ranger(I think). I am so excited!
Yep :wavey: That is exciting. Both girls are very nice and I really like Ranger. Huge Congrats!!

Reactions: EChoe88

·
Eli's Mommy
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Congratulations!
Ah yes I spoke with her earlier this week! I almost decided on her litter but then went with Rockledge Goldens in orange park -- Slater x Spirit are the parents. (I had been on their waiting list for a year and was ecstatic to hear from Rockledge as they were my very first choice) and I would love playdates! Especially out at the beach I need my male to be a beach bum too :wavey:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts