Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, I'm back from Orlando. Had a great time but tired from all the walking. So glad to be home with Shianna. She had the time of her life and did so well with her buddies. She is definitely going to miss being there. She is pooped and is sleeping right now.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome back. Hope you both had a great time on your vacations.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Hi Nancy! Sounds like you had a blast, but it is always nice to get back home. Shianna had fun too, that is great! Bet she was happy to see you! ;)

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Hi everybody, I'm back from Orlando. Had a great time but tired from all the walking. So glad to be home with Shianna. She had the time of her life and did so well with her buddies. She is definitely going to miss being there. She is pooped and is sleeping right now.
Boy Nancy, that sure did go by quick. So glad you had a great time. Now you need a week to recuperate, right?? LOL!!! Sounds like Shianna had a great time too. So glad. I know how worried you were. I am sure she is glad to be back with you. She may miss her buddies but I bet she was ready to come home with you. You all need to relax and take a few days now to just sit and do nothing and enjoy each other. LOL!!! Welcome back!!;) ;)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Boy Nancy, that sure did go by quick. So glad you had a great time. Now you need a week to recuperate, right?? LOL!!! Sounds like Shianna had a great time too. So glad. I know how worried you were. I am sure she is glad to be back with you. She may miss her buddies but I bet she was ready to come home with you. You all need to relax and take a few days now to just sit and do nothing and enjoy each other. LOL!!! Welcome back!!;) ;)
Thanks Donna!! I came home first before my hubby and kids so Friday night it was just me and Shianna and I even slept on the couch with her.I wasn't really worried about Shianna because she was in the bestest care, I was worried that she would give them a hard time because she's never been away from me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts