Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without fail Kahuna will jump in the shower with me every single time! He is a water dog through and through hahaha :p:

I let him run around while taking a shower and he will eventually nose his way in passed the shower curtain :curtain: and sit at my feet hahaha

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Well at least there wont be any issues with bath time!
I thought for a minute that the photos would be R rated!! Ha ha..
I love Kahuna's wet hairdo...

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahahaha ;) I've honestly never had a dog (goldens included) who enjoyed baths! It's wonderful! Haha

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He really makes my heart melt :)

Reactions: AlanK

·
Registered
135 Posts
MY Finnegan does the same thing. We cannot shower anymore with the door closed or he whimpers the whole time.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MY Finnegan does the same thing. We cannot shower anymore with the door closed or he whimpers the whole time.
Haha awww what a lover!

·
Registered
320 Posts
awww so sweet! i just get my knees licked in the shower when i least expect it lol

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hahaha that's what my first golden did :) HATED baths tho lol

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
If Tucker is in the bathroom when my daughter takes a shower, he always ends up IN the shower with her. She giggles and then say's "Not my fault, Mom. He just jumped right in." Then we have a wet, zoomie puppy for a while. :D

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hahaha water is like crack to goldens! They go NUTS afterward hahaha

·
Musician/Songwriter
380 Posts
Too Funny! I though Darby was the only one to do that. She follows my daughter in the shower all the time and loves it! She licks the walls the floor, glass shower doors and everything in between. She thinks it's the best thing since Kong's and peanut butter.:D

·
Serawyn
253 Posts
What a lovebug! He is so adorable and devoted in that first photos. I would not kick that cute face out of the shower if it showed up! :p

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a cutie! I didnt know they would actually walk in a shower?? What a blessing for bath time. Mine like to lick my arms as I try to relax in the tub. Open my eyes to 4 brown baby eyes stareing at me. Arms are gooie, but what love!

These dogs are the best lovers. Kahuna face is so cute all wet and full of love.

Reactions: My Big Kahuna

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Haha thanks guys :) Ya he literally walks in the shower! I can't kick him out cuz he looks up at me with wet fur and adoration in his eyes :) Just makes me melt :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
So cute, my puppy Franklin always liked to get in the shower with me when he was little. He's grown out of his morning showers, but if I'm taking a bath. He'll come sit by the tub, when I get up to get out he walks into the bath for his turn. The bonus he is one of the cleanest, nicest smelling dogs because he loves bath time. What an adorable do you have.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So true! Kahuna never smells! LOL

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Big Kahuna

That is so cute, but make sure his skin doesn't dry out!!

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
Moose pushes the shower curtain over and sticks his head in the shower and tries to catch the water was it falls out of the shower head or drops that fall off the body. He always sneaks in and licks my legs when I get out too. I have to watch it though.. sometimes he tends to get a little close to the buttox cheeks!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts