Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

If You're Golden....

1K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Muddypaws 
#1 ·
Could have one wish granted what would it be?

I think old Woody would wish he could climb a tree as fast as that squirrel he's constantly after. And mine would be to see the LOOK on that squirrels face!

Pete
Woody's Squirrel Pose

See less See more
#2 ·
Poor Woody. I'll bet the squirrel torments him.

Something (and it was not Copper) killed a squirrel in our yard last spring. Copper happily swallowed it whole.:):doh: I think his wish would be for another one to fall out of the tree.:no:

#3 ·
Jake's wish would be to have an endless supply of sticks...... that they would be easier to munch on,......... and that Pop's would stop taking them away from him.:doh:

OOpps ..... is that three wishes?

#8 ·
Well, I am sure Morgan would wish she would have no more seizures.
JOY would wish we could live at Club Gold and go swimming everyday
Erin would wish for a new outfit for each day...well I guess she would probably want an unlimited supply of Zukes before that. :p:
Rose would want someone to throw the ball for her 24/7

#11 ·
I'd have to go with catching a squirrel too - oh yuck, I hope that never happens. C loses his mind when he sees a squirrel.
Mind you, C has a girlfriend now so perhaps he wishes he could see her everyday when we go to the park.

#12 ·
I think Ranger's wish did come true. He was chained up to a doghouse for 9 months, half starved, neglected and then eventually abandoned when his "owners" moved away and left him tied up in the backyard. Now, he's loved and cherished as a valued member of the family with food, treats, toys galore, pats and hugs all the time, sleeping on bed/couches and lots of playtime and exercise. His uncertain existence is over and he's finally come to realize that all this good stuff is never going to be taken away from him.

Now, though, his wish is probably to catch a rabbit. Those darn things are just too fast for him!

#14 ·
Bunnies, squirrels, and birds - Oh my!! That, and for us to let her eat as much as she wants.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.