Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,722 Posts
I think she is saying "My name is Scarlett. I'm a golden princess. I love to chew my rawhide. Mom doesn't get it but she is a skin walker. This is a really good rawhide. what was I saying? Oh I remember. I is adopted so I is better than the skin children. Mommy loves me more. Boy, this rawhide is really good. You should try it. Okay don't. I will take it back. This tastes so good. You don't know what you are missing."

I think all pups have ADD. I just couldn't help myself. I don't think they know they are dogs though. Just funny looking people.

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I for sure think Sharlette thinks she is a human. LOL I think she only things "dog" is another name LOL

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Sharlette's little commentary is cute. I think you nailed it. She seems like such a sweet little girl.

My He-man has a deep growly voice and also a really high pitched whine. I am still thinking of how to portray him. If I come up with something I will add it in.

·
Beware of Nestle Purina
5,722 Posts
My Lucky's voice was that of a fine southern gentleman.

Buddy sounds like a hillbilly. Think Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies. Great heart not so bright sometimes.

Reactions: Pemphredo

·
Davina
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know why but every time I talk for sharlette it comes out as with a Boston accent LOL... I myself do not have a Boston accent but for some reason that's how she talks LOL

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
"it smells like vomit on fire" ??? OMG I almost peed laughing so hard !!!!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
hehehhe glad I could make you laugh LOL that thing stinks SO bad.... and that was the best description I could think of how it smelled LOL
Then I can't wait to hear you describe the smell of a bully stick :yuck:...still laughing !!!:p:

Reactions: Pemphredo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts