Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

If only...

1K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  LauraBella 
#1 ·
golden hair was worth its weight in gold. After these past few weeks I would be a rich woman :bowl:

#2 ·
Me tooooo! I wish I could sell it for quilts. Or start a fur movement that only uses "used" clumps! :)

#4 ·
We'd still be rich if it were only worth its weight in pennies.

#8 ·
I have a Lab and a Golden.
I was thinking about offering hair clumps to people who card and make items out of fur.
The Golden hair is easy to locate it comes in tumbleweeds.
The Lab in golden clumps.
2 dogs twice the fun of sweeping up. My vacuum is on it's last legs !!!
And it's not even shedding season yet !!!!

#11 ·
Having two goldens and a rottie/gsd I am attempting to embrace the concept of dust bunnies. A unique and soft decorating feature! (I have also gone through two vacuums and untold vacuum belts in the last two years - beyond that I don't count)
Dust bunnies are wonderful pet...and they don't eat much! :wavey: hmmm...can you sell AKC Golden dust bunnies for more cash?

#12 ·
Hehe! I know what you mean. I've taken to "raking" the carpet with a Fuller Brush on a stick (kind of like a scrub brush) in an attempt to save my rugbeater on my vacuum. Griff's hair is ultra strong - like fishing line!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.