Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this video on my computer. I've been missing my foster pups a lot lately, so was browsing through their pics...here's how far little Miss Scarlett came in her 6 weeks living with Ranger. The first 2 weeks, she was terrified of Ranger. To the point where she'd run off to a corner and pee or yelp if he moved too quickly in the same room as her.

As you can see, his patience and her pluckiness eventually overcame her fear...

Here's Miss Scarlett and Ranger, doing what they did best...

100_3547.mp4 video by AJBsOTV - Photobucket

P.S Keep your eyes open for her funny little bounce and her somersault...she used to somersault all the time!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Hard to think she was ever afraid of Ranger with the way they are playing. Ranger is playing so well with her. Awwww

·
Registered
12,464 Posts
Ranger just got himself in the running for sweetest, most patient, older brother ever.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aw, thanks guys! It took a long time for Scarlett to come out of her shell around Ranger but once she did, Ranger turned into her personal jungle gym. She walked all over him, bit him whenever she pleased, and he loved every minute of it. Thank god for him since he kept that little ball of energy occupied for hours! He slept for a week straight - only got up for bathroom breaks, food, and walks - after she was adopted. He was bagged!

·
Premium Member
17,927 Posts
I love Ranger, what a totally wonderful boy he is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts