Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody

I stumbled into this forum, when searching information about my 11 week's Golden Retriver puppy. So I wanted to introduce my self. I am a 23 year old Icelandic male and Frosti ( Best translation is Icy ( it's an real Icelandic male name ) ) is an white Golden. He my 3rd Golden, me and my family think we are potentally ill for not being able to get another dog than a Golden.

We had an extra "lazy" Golden last time and a yellow one which was great. But now we have a more "alive" dog, and well it really helped to read here about more people having trouble to contain them sometimes ( biting, extra power e.t.c ).

Even though I know some people here don't like food from Hill's I am currently changing my puppy from Arion Premium Large Breed Puppy to Hill's Natural's Best ( European version since I live in Iceland :) ), since he seem's to like the taste alot better ( and my vet recommended Hill's Science Plan or Natural's Best ).

Anyhow, here are a couple of pictures of him ( 9 - 10 week's )

He loves this kind of bone it's and 8in1 ( company name ) dental bone with Chicken inside. HE LOVES IT ( and hates others ) ( I like to spoil my dog a little bit )

Yes he sometimes look's kind of sad :( And there is a little coloring around his left eye which is slowly disappearing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,410 Posts
Welcome to the board! I'm sure you are going to really enjoy your puppy.

I couldn't see any pictures, can you try again?

·
Premium Member
18,410 Posts
He's beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us. Looking forward to watching him grow!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to the both of you to the forum. He is adorable and I get alot of fun. Puppies are alot of work but the payback is so much fun. Good luck the training. If he likes the food and does well on it, stay with it. All food does not work for all dogs. Glad you have joined us.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts