Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We assume he's 70lbs. Last time we weighed him was when he was 5 months and he weighed 58 pounds and he has just gotten so much heavier. Anyways.. It must of been cold on the floor lastnight because Moose crawled up onto the bed, of course stole my leg room but we managed to survive. A few hours later, I wanted to stretch my legs, so I have him crawl up inbetween us and we went back to sleep, some how I ended up at the foor of the bed :/.. So trying to wiggle my way back up and succedded at some point, I fell back asleep.. only to wake up about a half hour later with this beast's rear end laying on my chest! All I could do was laugh, I could hardly breathe, but I just laughed.. Moose didn't have a care in the world, he just cleaned his paw like he didn't notice I was under him. Lol what a dog!

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
SO funny! Moose knew you needed an extra blanket!

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Hahaha nothing like a good chuckle to start your day :)

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
That is hysterical!!!! ^^^^^

·
Remy's Mom!
1,797 Posts
I used to dog/house sit for a family and their chocolate lab was great... She would sleep with me, curled up in my arms sweetly, under the covers and all. Not Remy, ohhhhh no! He is either taking all my leg rOom or on top of me!

·
Kodasmomma
1,482 Posts
I cracked up through that whole post! Love it. They think they are still the 10lb dog they were when we got them! So precious though, he wanted to be close to his mommy!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
That is funny!

It is amazing how fast they get big. My Lucy is 29 pounds though and 4 1/2 months and I think she seems to be growing like crazy. WOW it really must have seemed even more amazing to you!!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Haa! This cracks me up and I can picture it happening! Made my day

·
Megan, Moose's Mom
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I tried to take a picture with my phone.. but I couldn't reach it and we were too busy laughing! My boyfriend said he never heard me laugh like that before.. I said it was me trying to breathe and laugh at the same time.. lol this isn't the first time he's done this. Once he got into the lazy boy with me and thought he could just sit on me.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts