Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
I miss my Buddy
11,527 Posts
Melanie, I am glad you are feeling better. How is you kitty doing?

·
Registered
523 Posts
so sorry you lost your Sadie. Big big (((((hugs)))))))

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Melanie, I am glad you are feeling better. How is you kitty doing?

Thank you. Sunny got bitten by a fox 3 weeks ago :-( and had to have surgery to mend a broken elbow, plates and pins and a few thousand pounds later :-o he's on cage rest now until his leg mends, but he's doing good, better than expected. He's such a lovely cat, very cuddly. Can't wait to see him walking again. Hope all is well with you xx

·
I miss my Buddy
11,527 Posts
Ouch, poor Sunny, I am glad he is doing well. Sending my prayers for his fully and speedy recovery.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Today is a year since my little Sadie went off to the bridge. There is not a day gone by that I don't think of her. I miss her so much. Love you always little princess. Thanks to everyone that offered support, it really helped through a very tough time indeed :-* xxxx

·
I miss my Buddy
11,527 Posts
I am sorry you had a hard day. I know you still miss your sweet Sadie as I miss my Buddy too. Hugs.

·
Dog Lover
42,034 Posts
Melanie

Melanie

That's how this forum works-we are all here for one another.
God Bless Sadie and I trust that Sunny is much better now.
I'm sure Sadie is playing with all of our dogs at the Rainbow Bridge.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Sadie. One of the hardest things to do ever, is to say goodbye to a beloved friend. Sadie joins all of our fur babies at the Bridge. I'm sure they welcomed her with tails wagging, kisses and nose rubs! Wishing you comfort and peace. HUGS

·
Registered
312 Posts
So very sorry for your loss of Sadie. It must be hard to know you couldn't be with her. I'm sure with the love you had had for her she felt your presence. Be assured Sadie is with all our bridge babies who will be looking out for her and showing her the way. Hugs to you at this sad time.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Oh so sorry.. That is such a hard one. Never easy to goodbye. Rest in peace sweet girl.. Look for my Allie she would love to play with you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Melanie

That's how this forum works-we are all here for one another.
God Bless Sadie and I trust that Sunny is much better now.
I'm sure Sadie is playing with all of our dogs at the Rainbow Bridge.
Thank you, Sunny has completely recovered and running around as normal :) he is now a big part of our family xx

41 - 56 of 56 Posts