Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Melanie, I am glad you are feeling better. How is you kitty doing?

so sorry you lost your Sadie. Big big (((((hugs)))))))

Discussion starter · #45 ·
Melanie, I am glad you are feeling better. How is you kitty doing?

Thank you. Sunny got bitten by a fox 3 weeks ago :-( and had to have surgery to mend a broken elbow, plates and pins and a few thousand pounds later :-o he's on cage rest now until his leg mends, but he's doing good, better than expected. He's such a lovely cat, very cuddly. Can't wait to see him walking again. Hope all is well with you xx

Ouch, poor Sunny, I am glad he is doing well. Sending my prayers for his fully and speedy recovery.

Discussion starter · #48 ·
Today is a year since my little Sadie went off to the bridge. There is not a day gone by that I don't think of her. I miss her so much. Love you always little princess. Thanks to everyone that offered support, it really helped through a very tough time indeed :-* xxxx

I am so sorry - the anniversaries are so very hard. Run softly at the Bridge Sadie

I am sorry you had a hard day. I know you still miss your sweet Sadie as I miss my Buddy too. Hugs.

Melanie

Melanie

That's how this forum works-we are all here for one another.
God Bless Sadie and I trust that Sunny is much better now.
I'm sure Sadie is playing with all of our dogs at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm so sorry for your loss of sweet Sadie. One of the hardest things to do ever, is to say goodbye to a beloved friend. Sadie joins all of our fur babies at the Bridge. I'm sure they welcomed her with tails wagging, kisses and nose rubs! Wishing you comfort and peace. HUGS

Discussion starter · #55 ·
Melanie

That's how this forum works-we are all here for one another.
God Bless Sadie and I trust that Sunny is much better now.
I'm sure Sadie is playing with all of our dogs at the Rainbow Bridge.
Thank you, Sunny has completely recovered and running around as normal :) he is now a big part of our family xx

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.