Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to give a huge Thank You to Ivyacres for running the monthly photo contest for almost 2 years now. This is a member who volunteers their time each month so the rest of us can have some fun and enjoyment. Without members like her, and ones that have run that contest in the past, we most like would not have this. So Thank You very much for running these contest and helping to provide some friendly Golden competition to GRF.

·
4,952 Posts
I want to give a huge Thank You to Ivyacres for running the monthly photo contest for almost 2 years now. This is a member who volunteers their time each month so the rest of us can have some fun and enjoyment. Without members like her, and ones that have run that contest in the past, we most like would not have this. So Thank You very much for running these contest and helping to provide some friendly Golden competition to GRF.
Thank you and you're all welcome! I love doing this for all of us.

·
Registered
17,489 Posts
A big thank you from me too, love seeing all the photos and great themes every month!

·
Karen
986 Posts
Thank you for running the photo contest each month, it really adds so much joy and community to this group. Hugs -- Karen and Glimmer

·
Registered
7,431 Posts
Thank you Ivyacres!! For the Christmas Card organizing, also!! You're fantastic! :)
I couldn't agree more! We've had the best turnout in the last two years since I've participated thanks in large part to you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts