Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was in Vegas this weekend for my friend's wedding, the dogs had a little vacation of their own at the petsitter's house playing with her two Golden Retrievers (2 and 3 years old, same ages as mine) and a little black lab puppy she was also sitting for.

We got home around 3pm today.. it's now after 11 and they are still conked out. I'm just guessing here but.. I think they might have played hard while I was gone. :)

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
No....I don't think Sammy is tired enough...

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
What a nice sight. There's nothing better than goldens too tired to play anymore.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is just to cute. Those are some tired boys. I think today they are going to be back to normal running circles around the yard and driving you crazy.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sam woke up briefly when he suddenly realized it was already after dinner time so I fed them late.. then with his full tummy he was ready to nap some more. Poor Dillon was POOPED... I knew he was exhausted when he didn't even lift his head to look when I picked up the car keys to get some stuff out of it. LOL

They seemed to be back to normal this morning... wide awake bugging me for breakfast :)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
They look nice and TIRED!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts