Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, i was recently playing with my Goldy, Bo, but for some reason i went to pet him and he jerked his head forward, and as i went to pet him on the head it felt like i had poked him in the eye, but i couldn't tell because i had looked the other way for some reason. there's no redness of the eye, hes not pawing at it. and looks like hes fine.. but i just wanted to know what i should do here he looks fine as always.. just wanted to get some answers on what i should do..

it also felt like i poked him on the inside of his mouth on accident.. i couldn't find the difference... I've never done both.. there was nothing wrong with his mouth either..

thanks,

-Bo's Bro

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
If it doesn't seem to bother him and it's not watering or red, he's not squinting or rubbing it he is probably fine.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I did the same thing to Brady last week. I was in the house and he was trotting beside me, he likes to keep his nose right up to my hand when he does this. Next thing I know I my finger felt like I poked him in the eye. He didn't even blink and is fine.

Maybe my finger really went in his mouth - I didn't think of that, but boy did I feel bad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts