Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
but it happened! And I had my cell in my pocket to capture it as proof :)

It took 2 weeks and I noticed every day that they started napping closer and closer together.
I never thought 2 male dogs would snuggle together, so I'm curious to know how long it took for your 2 dogs to start snuggling with each other? Post your snuggly pictures :)

Here's Molson and Skoker sharing Molson's bed the other night...

Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Golden retriever

Skoker's here for about 11 more days, and I don't know what Molson's going to do when he leaves! The house will surely be quiet again with just 1 dog...

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
This was taken almost exactly a week after we brought Dillon home:

They started snuggling like that within a couple days (all Sam's doing... Dill could take or leave the snuggles but Sam doesn't give him much choice lol)

Glad Molson and Skoker are enjoying having eachother around... you may need to think about getting Molson a new snuggle buddy for when Skoker goes home ;)

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Scout pretty much had Noah at go....they were spooning within hours. I think it's because Scout was so little and bossy Noah had no idea what to think of him...

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They sure look like great buddies. Caue and Oakly took several months before they would sleep close to one another. I catch them quite often now using one another for a pillow. At night though they each pick opposite sides of me on the bed. They adjust how close to me they sleep by how low I've turned the thermostat. :p:

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
I wasn't sure if Austin and Lincoln would ever get close enough to each other....other than scrapping. However, perseverance paid off and they are closer than ever as this picture shows.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Sorry..don't want to hog this thread but I was excited when I got Austin and Lincoln finally to cuddle.....it was really amazing when I actually got all 3 of them together sort of cuddling....Austin is pouting because Reno stole his toy!!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Awwww cute picture Steph!!! Now mine are both girls - so they don't fit your criteria...but I figure you'd still want to see their cuddle pictures :) It took them a couple of months to cuddle a lot....

and finally, here is one of us all cuddling together, from my siggie :)

I THINK they like each other!! ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Toby (almost 18 months) started snuggling/sleeping the day he came home. Every night I get out the dirty clothes, Hayley (13+) lays down first and then Toby finds a spot close. He snuggles with her. She would never think of showing any affection for him...too independent and set in her ways!

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Mine are girls, but I still wanted to post this picture....its my favorite cuddle picture of my Golden Angel Sandy and my daughter's dog Riley.

Attachments

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
These pictures are so cute!!!! Now I really want to get Mad a little brother to snuggle with.
I think that is an EXCELLENT idea :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts