Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But about three months ago they moved the guy that took my job and I am back (in the job I had for 15 years) working 10 hour days with no time to surf the web and post. A less woman would have told them to...

Don't worry, Abby and Finn are still a top priority, healthy and happy and giving me great advice. But they did spend last week at Camp Bow Wow while I vacationed in Mexico. Finn got a little beat up but I'm sure he deserved it.

And please, if one more person tells me how grey Abby is getting, I might have to hurt someone. Or feel more lucky.

Ha! I can't catch up on all the threads!

Marcy

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Great to see you stopping by to check on us here at GRF. I hope you are able to eek out a little more time for us and share some fresh pictures.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will do Rob, but the Abster is getting grey. Oh crap, so am I, lol.

I read "You had me at woof" on the plane and there is only one small sad dog part part. Enter tears.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Glad you are back and so are the pups. When you have some time, would love to see some new pics of them. But I know about not having as much time. My job is like 10 hours a day too. Glad you got your old job back.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Carol. I hear ya! It sounds like your job is dangerous? Take care!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
welcome back!! Good to see you, hope to hear more about Abby and Finn as you find a little more time.

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
It's so nice that your are BACK! It is not the same without you.

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Welcome back! Tell Abby not to worry about turning gray, Danny is right in there with her. They will both look distinguished soon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts