Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hadden's 1st trip to the beach!!!!!!!! He looks to have grown a ton in a week!!!!! Love the ear set!!!!!! ;) tee heee ....I think the wind was trying to blow him away!!!!!!!!:p:

Attachments

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
aww he is adorable!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Looks like a happy life for that pupper!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Adorable!

That picture is priceless, this is the first thread I have viewed on this forum and your picture just put a huge smile on my face. It looks like the puppy from the detergent commercials.:)

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That picture is priceless, this is the first thread I have viewed on this forum and your picture just put a huge smile on my face. It looks like the puppy from the detergent commercials.:)
thank you! & welcome to GRF!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Holy Moly, he's HUGE! What are they feeding him??? Lucy Isn't anywhere near that big yet :)
he is eating the same as recommended! LOL He does look so big in this photo!!!!! I am thinking it is the old adage, the camera adds 10 lbs!!!!!!!!!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Awww - he looks like such a serious little guy! What a beauty!

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well we all know, Hadden was the "pudge" lol he always looked 2-3 wks ahead of the others!!!!! Lucy will get there! good things come in small packages! looky here,

here is momma "Tauri's " official retirement photo...freshly bathed and blow dried! She was just as small as Lucy when I got her ;):)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Like we said before - Heather, you produce beautiful dogs!!!

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
awww, isn't he a cute fur ball! How old is he in the pic?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
What a baby face!!! I so badly want one of your pups!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts