Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Rest in peace my babies
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Casey 11/5/99 to 3/31/11
Casey was a great little girl! She loved to unwrap presents, even if it wasn't Christmas yet! She taught my kids to put their socks and shoes away and to never leave their dishes around. Casey and her partner in crime Dakota, struck fast and often. The things I miss the most, well there are to many. My favorites were the sound of them chasing the cats all over the house, The crashing sounds of them knocking stuff over, finding the toilet paper all over the house and of course the beautilful smile! As everyone here knows, being owned my a Golden means you had a good life. It has been nearly a year since she crossed the bridge and I love and miss her very much! Rest in peace my little angel! Mommy loves you!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I am sorry you lost your Casey. I know how much you miss her, especially now when Dakota is not feeling well. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Your goldens are so special.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Casey was a beautiful girl and the love just shines from her eyes. I 'm so sorry for your loss and what you are going through right now with Dakota.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,615 Posts
Your Casey was a beautiful girl, I'm so sorry for your loss. Sounds like she was a great girl, reflect on the wonderful memories you have with her and smile, those times are very special.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Dakota too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts