Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 2 of these pics, Murphy is standing/lying in the sun in our living room. He looks so handsome in the sunlight, so majestic. The 3rd pic is him looking extremely uncomfortable trying to fit on my loveseat with me while having a migraine earlier tonight, and the 4th is Murphy laying with Toby, who we are dogsitting for a week.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Murphy is too cute! I'm sorry about your migraine, but that's one funny dog in that picture!! :) That just cracked me up!

Thanks for sharing!

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Murphy sure does know the best places to nap. I'll bet he was trying to help you with your migrane. Goldens make the best nurses.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'm sure he knows how sad I am right now, since he's been glued to me all day.

·
16,000 Posts
SUNSHINE! We've had a couple DAYS of it!!!! (I know it's a cosmic joke and probably is just a cruel tease before we get some horrific blizzard and weeks and weeks of gray, dingy, dark days...)

Great pics!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SUNSHINE! We've had a couple DAYS of it!!!! (I know it's a cosmic joke and probably is just a cruel tease before we get some horrific blizzard and weeks and weeks of gray, dingy, dark days...)

Great pics!
I just heard on the news tonight that we will definitely be getting much more snow in February. Lovely.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I love the third picture, what a snuggle bum. He sure is a doll. :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Such a sweet picture of him laying with you. Doing his best to make you feel better. Mine are the same way. Love the sunshine pictures too.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Thanks PG....for that small dose of reality.:doh:

We've had great weather the past few days..temps close to 40 and sunshine. Most of the snow pack has melted and by the weekend I think we will be seeing some grass....I have been pretending that spring is on the way.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts