Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been logged off (involuntarily) about 10 times tonight, any idea why? I am not that long in between actions.

Under normal circumstances, I am logged off after about 10 minutes of inactivity, like when I am checking e-mail and such. Is there anyway to stay signed on longer?

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know, this thing going on today is really a pain! It's annoying enough when I am logged off after 10 minutes or so under normal circumstances.

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I've never been logged off before, even due to inactivity. I'll have the site up when I go to bed and I'm still logged in the next morning. Guess this post wasn't any help...

·
Administrator
16,481 Posts
I am not sure why your being logged off even after normal use? I know normally all members should be able to remain logged on this board until they go to the bottom of the main page and log themselves off by hitting the log out button. Other than that everyone should remain logged on here even if they do not return back here for several days. I guess we need to see if anyothers are having your same issue if they are being logged out as well....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts