Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After Tess successfully impersonated a little wolf, wrestled with her doggy and had a zoomies attack, she collapsed on my lap...And I've just been watching her asleep for 2 hours, stretching, yawning, dreaming...and I loved it!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
That is just too cute. What a wonderful time....and ya know the best is yet to come:)

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I don't blame you one bit. Life does not get much better. I do that most evenings too but at 70lbs I can only take it for so long. :doh:

·
2,472 Posts
too cute. The Pud will fall asleep on my lap too (well, her head) and I'll watch her sleep. Tess is very cute :)

·
Registered
173 Posts
You're hooked...I like em at my feet a little heavy for the lap at this point.

·
Registered
643 Posts
So cute. Josie is just a few weeks older and sadly, she doesn't fit comfortably on my lap anymore (although she still tries!). Enjoy it as long as you can!!!:)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Wow, Tess sure has grown already. How nice of you to sit still for 2 hours while she slept.
Isn't it amazing how much we are willing to do for our dogs? Cocasse was sleeping with his head on my foot the other day and I sat there watching and waiting for him to move even though I was desperate to go to the ladies room. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Piper won't sleep in my lap, she prefers linoleum!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are such cute pictures. It is so sweet when they lay on your lap and dont think it will stop when she gets big. Bama was sleeping draped over my lap today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts