Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel awful. :( You see...we were playing tug of war and it got a bit too spirited on both our parts. I was told you should never lose a good game of tug of war and as he is not listening the best, I didn't want to lose even more ground so he pulled a bit more, I pulled a bit more, he pulled, and I pulled and pulled....until I noticed this:

It isn't bleeding but it must be a scratch right? Oh poor Max!!! Did I ruin his perfect black nose forever? Should I put neosporin on it? Or honey?

I feel bad. :(

OKay...so I took pics of Max today and was just looking through them and he has the boo boo!!! So....how did he get this boo boo? It wasn't me, whew!! but maybe a cat? Will his nose go back to black? Hmm. Still...should I put stuff on it? Ugh. What to do??

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Brady gets those every once in a while. Not sure from the cats or what trouble he finds. They heal nicely, with no scar.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
Sam was sniffing too close to the hot BBQ one time and singed his little nose.. he had a raw looking pink spot on the tip of it for a few weeks and it eventually got its black color back. Never fear :)

·
shadow friend
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh thank goodness!! And to make things worse, when I saw it my hands went to my cheeks and I gasped. He won. I was supposed to win. Maybe his big ego will soothe his nose ouchy. Thanks for the advice and know how!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts