Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hairy children have been in and out all morning, it's snowy and cold so they are in the pen in the mudroom drying off between making snow angels outside. Everytime they're inside, Ticket the border collie is staring at the stairs hoping the cat will wander up. Just sitting and staring...... doesn't blink at all.

The girls however are playing, were trying to chew the cover of one of the crates till I told them to knock it off (it was Bender who is 11 and a half to boot, you'd think she'd be old enough to know better by now!), then decided that the game is 'use the 500 crate as a battering ram' which they've been doing for a while now - one pushes it till it hits another dog and that dog either barks or tackles the pusher, they wrestle for a while then someone else pushes the crate....

OMG now they're having a 'three way' - so glad my kid is downstairs watching TV and not asking what they're doing.... how do you explain THAT when the boy is the one on the bottom being harrassed?:uhoh:

Lana

·
Premium Member
17,923 Posts
Set up a video camera, you could win Funniest Videos!

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it's on DH's list of things to do, told him I wanted a camera set up in that room so I could keep an eye on them, as well as see who is coming in the door as it's the back entrance and he's often at work till later in the evening. Once he's done setting it up I'll be able to link in on the laptop to look at the mudroom where the dogs hang out, or the crib to check on baby.

Lana

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
What a visual, loved it!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Aren't these the same dogs, that one of them was ON the crate barking and when you yelled at it, it fell off from being startled?!?

You need to get that camera set up pronto. I see a whole comedy show revolving around your dogs and your laundry room!

How about a picture of them, the crate and the room so we can enjoy the stories even more?

·
My real name is Mercy
455 Posts
I am at work all day and check in here to break the monotony....I would dearly LOVE to be able to watch your fur-babies play; as I have no camera to watch my own at home.

Please post & let us know when DH gets the camera hooked up. You just might save my sanity!

Thanks,
- Trids

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I can just see the antics. It cracked me up and I really needed it.

·
chew chew chew
3,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, the same dog fell off the crate because she didn't realize I was ten feet away. :uhoh:

She is going into rally at the next show though, she's not all bad!

Lana

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Oh, Gawd--I split a gut just reading this thread! You should write short stories!

And yes--you HAVE to set up a camera--the sooner the better!

SJ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts