Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but if you could please send some positive thoughts and energy my way I would appreciate it. Dad is in a NH under hospice...and me being the queen of freak accidents fell and broke my right shoulder badly on Thanksgiving. not sure if it will require surgery or not...can't seem to get into the surgeon.

please forgive me for not responding to posts...typing with my left hand is difficult.

TIA

Julie

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Sending good thoughts for your dad and you. Hope you can get in to see a surgeon soon. Are you getting any help?

·
I ♥ my Zazoo
431 Posts
Hope you get into see someone about your shoulder and that your Dad is ok.. I had to look up what Hospice was.. My thoughts are with you..

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
oh no, how awful! Sending lots of good thoughts and healing energy your way!

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Tough holiday- sending you best wishes.

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Sending healing thoughts to you & your dad

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Julie

Sending lots of prayers and good wishes for you and your father.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I am so sorry you got hurt and especially now.

many good thoughts and prayers for you and your dad.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
Thinking of you and your family . . . trying times, for sure.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
Julie
Hope your father is comfortable and receiving compassionate care in hospice. I am sorry you have fallen and injured yourself-yes one handed typing is terribly slow. Hope you are not in too much pain as you wait to be seen by a surgeon. Take care.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
Hospice is a good place for people when they need it. It really helped my mom and helped us with peace of mind(my sister and I lived in different states from her). Best wishes to you with your shoulder and also best wishes to your dad.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Positive thoughts, prayers, best wishes from my heart coming your way for you and your family.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Sending many good thoughts and prayers for you both

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you all! I saw the ortho yesterday and as long as the bones don't shift no surgery necessary. I wish I had a daughter living home cause I need a lot of help...not very talented with my left hand yet. dad is still hanging in there but not doing well. forgive my typing...

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this while your Dad is in hospice. Sending you healing thoughts and prayers and for your Dad as well!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts