Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

I had FUN today

619 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  redhare 
#1 ·
I went to the Crown Classic dog show at the Cleveland IX center. Goldens, Goldens everywhere. I was in my Glory watching all them. Quite a large show. I watched a little agility & some obedience but mostly conformation since my breeder from PA was there. I might go back Sat. with the rest of the family.
Of course when I got home I was sniffed to pieces, I guess they thought I was cheating on them. LOL
Here are a couple pics.

See less See more
#4 ·
Sounds like you had a great time! Hope you get to do it again. I love the shopping at dog shows. You can get almost anything you can dream of there. Course, its nice to be in the show as well!

#6 ·
that's great! looks like a great show!
Were any of our GRF'rs there???
Did it make you want to do agility and/or obedience?

#7 ·
I didn't run into anyone I know from the forum. Of course I don't know who shows what areas here.
I liked watching the agility, but have a big fear on eof my dogs might hurt their joints & I just don't want to risk it. We originally thought about doing agility.
I watched a lt of conformation but to me it seemed the most full of politics. I did talk to a well known trainer in obedience & am probably going to be going to some classes with both our pups. I feel like I have gotten as far as I can on my owwwn & would like some fresh stuff to work on. My oldest one could afford to learn a few more manners. LOL
I think I am going back to Saturdays show also.
I am prod of myself for only buying 2 name embroidered bandana's. I could have easily gon broke with all the stuff for sale.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.