Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today I was able to go see our new baby! She is 5 weeks old and the whole litter is just gorgeous. Unless something changes drastically with her in the next 3 weeks she will be ours! The stacked picture is the best one we could get, puppies aren't always the easiest to stack but she did great for her first time. But as you can see she already is showing some 'tude on the grooming table! :) We also caught her watching football on TV, my hubby will love that :) The best part was that on the floor she kept running over to me, it just melted my heart every time. Very excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was too funny, she kept play bowing at the peanut butter....apparently it's a very exciting playmate! :)

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
She is cute, it must be hard to leave her there.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
OMG adorable..that face is hard to resist! Love alll those pictures!

Reactions: HiTideGoldens

·
& Sawyer's & Quinn's too!
2,740 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!! Michelle, she is ADORABLE!!!! I didn't know you were getting #3!!!! Congrats!!! I LOVE her face!!!!!

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here's her pedigree: Pedigree: roxy hero

ETA: In case anyone was wondering since we talk about this on the forum a lot, there are no heart/eye clearances in the OFA database for the sire but this is one of the situations where you just need to ask. I have seen Hero's eye and heart clearances as well as his sire's.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Just a little doll, and personality too:p: Can't wait for all the growing up pics and stories.

·
Registered
467 Posts
More than kinda cute.....I'd say she's super-adorable. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts