Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor DH. We were splitting firewood today and while we were unloading the last load, I had a piece get hung up on my hand. I'm not sure how it managed to hit DH square on the head, but it did. Now he's got two cuts on his scalp (I don't think they need stitching and he wouldn't let ME do even if they did). I'm sure he's going to have a massive headache later too.

Ruby was so sweet. DH was on the ground holding his head for a minute or two after I tried to kill him and Ruby came over to "help". First she gently grabbed a piece of my coat and tried to pull DH up. When that didn't work, she grabbed his hood and tried again. Piper just acted like an idiot (like normal!).

Only good thing for him is that I got to unload the rest of the truck by myself!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Too bad I can't do that to my DH "accidentally". Just kidding. Hope your husband feels better and heals quickly.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
OUCH! I hope your hubby's head doesn't throb too much and I hope he forgives you immediately--after all you unloaded the rest of the firewood!

It must be the day for marital accidents. Hubby came home while I was busy doing laundry. The new machines we have now really aren't fitted too well to our older home and now the door to the washer is at our back garage door. I didn't hear him drive in the garage because I had the dryer going and it was making some cosmic sounds. I was unloading a second load from the washer. He opened the door right on my funny bone--scared him and scared me! It wasn't too funny at first, but I'm OK!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts