Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Bailey & Cassie's Momma
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She thinks SHE'S tired after last nights Up-All-Night fiasco?!?! :--appalled:

Let's not forget poo paws on my bed, or the incessant whining. Crate training is sooooooooo much fun - NOT! lol Luckily, she's too adorable not to forgive. Here's what Cassie is doing after keeping DH and I up all night...

Must be nice to catch up on sleep :(

·
Super Moderator Leader
45,781 Posts
I'm sorry Kate but I am laughing so hard at your little angel and thinking to myself I'm so glad it's not me.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Cassie

With a face like that Cassie could get away with anything!
Puppies are SO MUCH FUN! The good news is puppyhood doesn't last forever!

·
Registered
345 Posts
What a CUTIE! It is always so hard to believe that these adorable pups could even do HALF of the naughty things they do.... Hope you get some rest, too. Maybe a snuggle with the furball?

·
Logan & Lacey in R hearts
1,814 Posts
I am sorry to laugh - but I seriously laughed out loud here at my desk when I read your "poo-paws" on the bed. That is right up there in my book with "oh mom, let me give you a big kiss after I have eaten kitty-poo". The challenges of puppy-hood. Hard to believe they grow up to be such great dogs. :)

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
What a cutie pie!!! I LOVE the smooched nose into carpet. Like she got so tired she fell asleep while she was standing and hit the floor. Narcolepsy, much?

No, I lied - my favourite picture is the after-punishment photo with the bow! Oh my god...send her this way!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts