Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we actually found something skittish Layla is not afraid of....Fireworks! She was out earlier this evening during the normal cul de sac wars, didn't phase her a bit. Hubby and I sat with Layla and Hurley on the patio watching the big display over the lake, I will admit they don't seem to like the ones that make that squealing sound, it must hurt their ears.

My neighbors are out there now blowing off huge roman candles, m 80's etc...the dogs are watching from the patio window.

Go figure...

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Chance is the same way...he's nervous around everything new or different than what he's used to...except what every other dog seems to be afraid of...fireworks, thunder, wind that shakes the house. :uhoh:

Things that other dogs love...swimming, the car, the beach...Chance hates them. :no:

Chance and Lucy are sitting at the window listening for all the fireworks and are totally relaxed. The guy across the street let off what must have been an M80 and Chance just went on eating his dinner. All the car alarms went off in the neighborhood, but Chance wasn't fazed.

I'll say the same thing as you, Dreammom..."go figure". ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts