Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was doing a little card shopping this morning, because one of my forum friends has a birthday coming up in the near future, and guess what?? I saw this darling card featuring a Golden Retriever in the Hallmark Expressions Saturdays line of cards! It looked very familiar! On the back it gave a description of one of our forum members and her dog Champ! Congratulations Candice and Champ! Candice's forum name is Champ and here is her post about winning:
http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retrievers-main-discussion/100182-champ-hallmark-greeting-card-star.html

For the record, they only had 2 of them left and I bought them both!! :D I also bought another cute one featuring a Golden named Maddi licking her nose at a tempting slice of birthday cake!

You just gotta love greeting cards with Golden photos on them!! :smooch:

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I actually found these cards at Kroger!! I was looking everywhere for dog photo cards hoping they had some Golden Retriever Birthday cards! It's a good day when you find exactly what you are looking for!:) I cannot wait to give it to a forum member too! :)

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
That is great, i got some golden cards off of esty, told the lady what about doing a theme of goldens, doing a tree , she did the card, it has a golden on it also with angel wings, stands for spencer.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Just saw this today! So exciting to hear about other forum members seeing Champ's card! Thanks for the support - and glad you like the card!!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just saw this today! So exciting to hear about other forum members seeing Champ's card! Thanks for the support - and glad you like the card!!
Yes, and a lucky forum member will be receiving this card very soon--so it's all in the family so to speak!:D

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
that is such a cute card, too!

my fav is a B-day card with a golden...message inside is "at least you don't smell like an old person". I know, it doesn't sound funny; it was perfect for my husband who said my old man (RIP) smelled.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
We always end up buying the cards with the goldens on them! I'll have to look for Champ's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts